Your Ad Here
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
MoreNiche

Friday, July 17, 2009

OLX -only stop for all your advertising need



I started a business recently.I did everything i could to make it work nicely but i found something missing.I was not able to reach out to my customers.I needed some advertising.I did not have enough capital to invest in commercials.Then,I took the service of OLX,a free classified site and it worked wonders for me.I have a thriving business now.
OLX is an internet company based in New York, NY and Buenos Aires, Argentina. The OLX website hosts free user-generated classified advertisements for urban communities around the world and provides discussion forums sorted by various topics.

OLX gained prominence upon announcing a partnership with Friendster, the popular social networking website. The story was covered by dozens of media publications, including the New York Times, and was a topic of debate among bloggers.

The company was co-founded in March 2006 by Internet entrepreneurs Fabrice Grinda and Alec Oxenford. Fabrice previously founded Zingy, a mobile ringtones company that sold to For-Side for $80 million in May 2004. Alec previously founded DeRemate, a leading online auction website in Latin America. DeRemate sold to MercadoLibre.com, an eBay affiliate, in November 2005. Alec is also a member of the World Economic Forum's List of Young Global Leaders.To use the the free services of OLX, do follow the following link:

www.olx.com


OLX Free Online Classifieds